Get the most out of your Theatro Communicator
- Getting Started: Always choose the blinking purple Communicator. It has the highest level of charge.
- Using Your Communicator: Listen for low battery alerts to know when to swap out your device.
- Returning Your Communicator: Return devices to the charging rack during breaks AND at the end of your shift. Always insert devices facing forward in the charging rack, following the white arrows on the sides
Basic troubleshooting for no LED while in the charging rack
1. Backwards in the Rack: Ensure the Communicator is facing in the correct direction, following the white arrows on the charging rack.
2. Charging rack slot is not working/ Battery is depleted: Try moving the Communicator to a different charging slot and press its Command Button. Wait approximately 45 sec. When the LED turns solid orange, it’s powered on and charging!
3. Communicator is powered off: Press the Command Button. After 15 sec, the LED will begin blinking orange, indicating it’s booting up. Wait approximately 45 sec. When the LED turns solid orange, it’s powered on and charging!
Print out the attachments below and keep copies available near your Pairing Station for reference!