It’s now even easier for Theatro users to stay connected with their team, even when their Communicator is out of range or when the network is temporarily unavailable!
To improve the user experience, our latest enhancements provide users with greater insight into their connection status and the ability to send or receive alerts.
How it works:
When users issue a command when their Communicator is not connected to the store’s network, TIVA (Theatro's Intelligent Voice Assistant) will now let them know about their connection status and attempt to complete their request. If TIVA is unable to complete the request quickly, TIVA will let them know once they’re back online and ready to assist.
Drivers for change:
- Users in an offline state due to a lost network connection were not informed by TIVA about their offline status.
- After attempted usage while offline, users returning to an online state were not notified that they were back online and ready to issue commands.
- Working Communicators were returned to Theatro mistakenly, as the user experience did not provide adequate insight into normal functionality.
- Users attempting a voice command while disconnected from the network will now receive feedback from TIVA, notifying the user about their connection status.
- Users attempting a voice command while disconnected from the network will not need to reissue the command/ request if they quickly reconnect.
- After attempted usage in an offline state, users returning to an online state will now receive an in-ear alert from TIVA that they are back online and TIVA is ready to assist them.
- Improved user experience
- Increased network connection awareness
- Reduced number of functional devices sent back to Theatro