If your business has more than 50 locations or 1,000 employees than Theatro is likely to be the best mobile communication platform for your workforce.
There are many advantages to implementing Theatro into your business operations that you should consider.
- There is no CapEx hardware investment. Theatro offers a software as a service (SaaS) business model with absolutely no hardware costs. Theatro is responsible for supplying, proactively monitoring, and repair/replacing hardware as necessary. This frees your IT department to focus on improving the customer experience, rather than maintaining costly hardware.
- Theatro’s wearable computer is tiny and easily clips to your employees clothes; paired with a discrete ear piece it’s a much more comfortable piece of equipment to wear all day long compared to traditional “walkie talkie” solutions. Not to mention the plethora of capabilities that Theatro enables in comparison; like 1:1 conversations which reduces the chatter an associate hears all day.
- Does a noisy overhead paging system work with the brand experience you want for your customers? No? Good, because Theatro removes the overhead paging from a store entirely which significantly improves the noise level and in-store customer experience.
- Is the idea of all your employees being able to answer any customer question, even on their first day appealing? Great! Because we offer the ability for associates to find product experts immediately by their group association. This means new employees get the answer to any customer question in their ear in real-time without having to walk away to hunt for someone who might know the answer. This empowers even the newest associate to feel confident that they can adequately help the customer, even on Day-One.
- Need new, never-seen-before data quantifying your associates work performance to help with reward and recognition decisions? Theatro offers an entire suite of data and analytic apps that not only track new data points but aggregates them into actionable intelligence.
- Do you want to reduce customer wait times at the register? Theatro's request and respond app adds a new layer of accountability to responses to a request for register back up. The request repeats until someone takes responsibility for it, and everyone else who’s connected knows it’s been answered. That saves wasted labor hour when 4 different associates stop what they’re doing, walk up to the front, only to find out that someone else responded already. Or worse, no one responds, because they all assume someone else will.