If you suspect a charging rack is malfunctioning, take the following steps:
- Check the power brick on the power cable for the green light indicator. If it is not on, the charging rack is not receiving any power.
- Ensure that the Charging Rack has not come unplugged. (If it is plugged into a power strip, check that the strip is turned on.)
- Check the cable connection into the power brick. Make sure it is fitted in completely.
- If the green light is on, take all communicators out of the rack.
- Place one communicator in the rack. If the light on the communicator does not change to orange, the rack will need to be replaced.
- If the light does turn orange, place one communicator in the rack at a time until it is full. You should be good to go!
NOTE: If all communicators in the rack stop charging when you place a specific communicator in the rack, that communicator needs to be replaced.
To return Charging Racks to us, give us a call at (844)843-2876 or simply say “Message Tech Support” into your communicator and let us know what’s going on, and we will ship you a replacement!