If you suspect your headset may not be working, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the headset is fully plugged into the headphone jack.
- Unplug the headset from the jack and plug it back in.
- Grab another headset and try that one.
- If it works, the headset is broken.
- If it does not work the audio jack on the communicator may be broken.
Headsets can be replaced by following these steps:
- Gather all damaged headsets
- Go to: nationalorders.com/hotswap
- Enter required company information
- Product Name: EHLG1W-THEATRO
- Quantity:# of damaged units
- Description of Issue:Defective Mic
- Select 'Submit'
NOTE: you will not need to physically return these units to the vendor, just cut the cords and toss after you order new earpieces.
If you discovered a broken audio jack please refer to our hardware replacement policy (link).