If you suspect your headset may not be working, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the headset is fully plugged into the headphone jack.
- Unplug the headset from the jack and plug it back in.
- Grab another headset and try that one.
- If it works, the headset is broken.
- If it does not work the audio jack on the communicator may be broken.
Headsets can be replaced by following these steps:
Please refer to Zendesk under the store Chain to determine their Headset Replacement practices.
If you discovered a broken audio jack please refer to our hardware replacement policy (link).